look if you unironically say ‘money can’t buy happiness’ then either you’ve never faced a real financial struggle or you’ve achieved enlightenment, because goddamn does financial security feel an awful lot like happiness when it’s something you’re not used to
So, a Quidditch match at Hogwarts, right? Slytherin vs Gryffindor (yeah yeah obvious, I know
shut up). And all of a sudden there’s this STAMP STAMP CLAP from the Gryffindor stand and all the Muggle-borns start singing/screaming WE WILL ROCK YOU across the pitch towards the…
How come a girl can wear guys clothes and look cute or wear a suit and look hot, but when a guy wears a dress or a skirt it’s weird?
because our society thinks it’s degrading to be feminine
mulan dont give a shit
mulan has run out of fucks to give
Mulan no curr
Mulan: “Gurl had it coming.”
Mulan: ” One less bitch, to worry about “
Mulan: “Who’s next?”
Mulan: “Look at all that dishonor”
I’M LAUGHING TO HARD AT THIS OMG
MULAN NO CURR
Mulan: Are you fucking serious Snow
Mulan: I fought in a motherfucking war
Mulan: I saved motherfucking China
Mulan: And you get taken down by a motherfucking apple
DISHONOUR ON YOU! DISHONOUR ON YOUR COW!
Online image search tool and Chrome extension that claims to locate US sex offenders in it’s database with facial recognition analysis:
This Free online safety tool uses Facial Recognition to scan photos of Potential Dates, Coaches, Teachers and more… Check them all with CreepFace instantly!
Just Right Click and Select “Scan with CreepFace” to check any online photo against 475,000 Registered Sex Offenders in the U.S.
Facial Recognition powered by FacialNetwork.com
The Creepface online search engine can be found here
Keep all the girls safe!
And stay safe girlies.
^ Keep all the girls and boys safe!
IVE ONLY JUST REALISED THE HORRIFIC GRAMMATICAL ERROR I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR 8HRS OK I CHANGED IT GOMEN
The exam season is almost upon us (well us UK lot anyway I’m not sure about like global exam seasons) so I have decided to compose a little masterpost of helpful tips, playlists, revision links and stuff (are u impressed with my paint skills, shown above)(ps: when i say applies to UK i mean like some of the links and subjects might be like UK specific idk omg) anyway lets go!
- Above the Stars
- A New Adventure
- Storytime: Pt1 (These are my favourite)
- Everyday I’m Studyin’
- Ultimate Study Playlist: Pt1
- Songs Without Words
- Focus and Feeling
- I F*cking Love Film Scores
- Bon Courage
- Exam Study Mix
- Modern Fairytale IV
- Cut Your Teeth (electronic, hip hop, soul, rnb)
- Stubborn Love (indie, acoustic)
- Sweaters (indie folk, acoustic, folk)
- Give me something Indie and I’ll make it dance (indie, electronic, folk)
- The Coffees Never Strong Enough (indie, folk, alternative, acoustic)
- Covers Better than the Original (indie rock, rock, alternative)
- Turn Down (hip hop, rap, rnb, electronic)
- Indie - Folk - Rock (indie, folk, rock, electronic)
- Deep Vibes (electronic, house, deep house, hardcore)
- Three Hours of Studying (folk, indie, acoustic, alternative)
- 8pm (indie, alternative, folk)
- Symetrique (experimental, downtempo, post-pop)
So now you’ve fitted yourself with the perfect playlist you can get down to [attempting] revision. Is that all important tea at hand? I mean pen, sorry.
- BBC Bitesize
- WW1 Poetry analysis (Move Him to the Sun)
- Revision World
- GCSE Pod (audio revision)
- Get Revising
- My GCSE Science
- MyMaths (Oh I have some gruesome memories with this website)
- The Student Room: A Level Revision Notes
- GetRevising: Revision links (There is an absolute shitton of stuff on here)
What do you mean, putting pen to paper?
BEST WAYS TO REVISE:
- The first thing I’ve personally found that helps with revision is specifications! No matter what subject you take it will have a specification (an outline of the entire course, what you need to know for the exam), it can be found on the subjects exam board website (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, e.c.t.). Simply find your qualification and subject and tad-ah!
- Another great way to revise is past papers! Again, these can be found on exam board websites. I know what you’re thinking ‘ew exam prep’ but trust me, getting used to the structure of the paper is a massive plus. You’ll gradually notice the general trend of questions asked which will help you prepare and if you decide to actually do the paper in timed conditions it will help you get used to answering them!
- Start revising ASAP, even if its just getting to know your way around the course specification if will be a massive help and it will mean less cramming!
- Make notes in colour, it has been proven that those who make notes in colour (or highlighting) are more likely to remember them!
- Find out if you’re a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, by doing this you’ll be able to figure out the best revision techniques for you! (Take a free test here, it’s just multi-answer questions dont worry)
- Record yourself speaking your revision notes, if you do this and listen back to them over and over you’ll be helping yourself remember without realising (this is especially good for auditory learners)
- Read back the notes you just made and then try again without looking! If you get something wrong, do it again!
- Create mindmaps, this is a really good technique no matter what type of learner you are as its easy to picture them in your mind when trying to recall (especially if you do it in colours!)
- Create presentations, this is a really great way to revise sub genres of a course! (this website is especially good for making presentations)(it is free as well)
- Revise in 20-30minute bursts then have a 5-10minute break!! It has been proven (again) that after a prolonged period of time your brains ability to concentrate decreases, so try to have regular breaks, even if its just a pee-and-tea break!
- A-Level revision tips
- Revision tips
Now all that revision is done and dusted (for now), phew! Good job! Can you see that A-grade on the horizon yet? Time for a break anyway so, how about some of these?
- 18 Microwavable Mug Snacks!
- Danisnotonfire’s YouTube channel
- Fancy checking out what films are good this year?
- Squat challenge: 225 squats to burn 100 calories?!
- Mini games
- Why James Blunt won at Twitter 2013
- Heck yeah Norse Mythology
- Still not quite over the end of HP? There, there
- Bedroom Feng Shui
- Inspirational quotes, coming your way
Ok I am totally out of ideas of what to do on breaks and such but remember - don’t push yourself too hard, have fun and do your best!
Good luck, you’ll do great!
I finally made a Giveaway again! 8D Mainly because I really really want to give stuff away. Tbh it’s fun, really fun. I hope you enjoy this cute giveaway uvu
Be sure to read the rules though!!
This is what you’ll get i you win:
✿ This Emoticon Kitty sweater!!!
✿ An Alpaca plushie!!!
✿ And a bunch of candy from sweden!!!
Rules and information:
♥ This giveaway is for everyone! No need to follow me!I do appreciate if you did follow me but I’d rather have you follow me because you want to, not because you have to.
♥ No giveaway blogs!
♥ You need to be over 18 or have your parents permission to have things sent to you. Because you do need to be comfortable with giving me your address.
♥Reblogs and likes both counts as entries, but only one per person mainly because only one reblog will show up among the notes uvu
♥ I will use random.org to pick a winner.
♥ You do not need to worry about the shipping! uvu
♥ You will get 3 packages so you know. Otherwise it will cost an unnecessary amount of money for me
♥ If you win you need to tell me if you’re allergic to anything or if there’s anything you don’t like.♥The alpaca will be 17 cm and in a random colour and accessory.
♥ The giveaway will end in a month on the 16th may, on my birthday! uvu
♥ If the winner does not reply in 48 hours i will pick a new one.
♥ I won’t post who the winner is.
♥Also if this giveaway get a lot of notes there is a big chance I will add another price! uvu So be sure to check out if there’s been more updates! I will tag my giveaway as Yaoigiveaway
Goodluck everyone!!! /)>v<(\
Hope this will be as fun for you as it is for me! ♥v♥
I find that, when writing bios, it’s really helpful to look at a list or a chart like the one above. Picking two or three traits from each chart and building a character based around them will give you a really interesting bio, because they will serve as a reminder that characters need depth and dimension.
Independent and clever.
Independent, clever, pretentious, and stubborn.
The first combination doesn’t come with any flaws, whereas the second will provide a more dynamic character.
No, but what the fuck, Metatron making references to subtext and to the viewer’s interpretations being as valid as the writers and calling Dean Cas’ boytoy and then says, “The problem with having well-drawn characters is that sometimes they surprise you.”
I’m not saying Destiel but fucking DESTIEL